Friday, November 06, 2009

Take Out Treat

After school, I had two uninterrupted hours at my desk. I finished my lesson plans, cleaned off my desk (!!), organized my parent conference forms and made a tentative schedule for those visits, and then I went home and fed Kitty Cat. After that I drove down to my physical therapy appointment. My arm goes numb less often, thank you for asking. The work out there is helping, I think.

Then, I stopped off at K-Mart to get a heavy-duty extension cord for my classroom. I also ended up with a cute little sweater and a new purse. So then I stopped off at a Thai restaurant I've never eaten at and ordered some pad thai and tom yum soup, to go. The lady/owner was so kind and sweet. She gave me a drink, asked me to sit and rest and said she'd bring me the food when it was ready. Then, she also pointed out that she would treat me to some eggrolls since it was my first visit. She has a lot of repeat customers, I'm guessing. They return for the royal treatment.

I got home, dished it all up and watched Jeopardy. What a pleasant evening. YUM, YUM YUM. I'll go back for another dinner some night when I'm just too tired to cook.

No comments: