Monday, November 23, 2009

Copy Cat Meme-ing

I borrowed it from her.

1.What time did you get up this morning?

Well, Kitty Cat woke me up at 4:15 to go out. I wanted to get up at 5:00 because I needed to wash my hair for Parent Conference day, and I needed to get to school early to get some more things ready for Parent Conference day...so I got up 4:55. Sick.

2. Diamonds or pearls?

I really like pearls. My only diamond is in my engagement ring.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Wow...um...I think Australia. It's been so long ago.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

We watch Jeopardy every night because we can DVR it and watch it at our leisure. But my favorite T.V. show is WKRP in Cincinnati. Or Major Dad. Or The Flintstones. Or Hawaii 5-0 (It didn't say current TV show.)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?

Oatmeal or Frosted Mini-wheats and cinnamon raisin bread toast and a banana.

6. What is your middle name?

Don't have a middle name: my mom squeezed both of the names I go by onto the "first name" section of the birth certificate.

7. What food do you dislike?

Vietnamese fish sauce; also, feta cheese

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?

I like Los Lonely Boys or Chris Hillman

9. Favorite Color?

I like purple things, but I prefer to wear dark green or red.

10. Favorite sandwich?

Stuffed ham; or open faced PB with honey and a glass of cold milk

11. What characteristic do you despise?

Meanness

12. Favorite item of clothing?

My jeans: Levi's 529, boot cut

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

I'd like to go to the Serengeti and see all the animals.

14 . Favorite brand of clothing?

I've discovered that Cold Water Creek clothes fit me very well, as a woman of a certain age.

15. Where would you retire to?

I'd love a beach house on the California coast.

16.What was your most recent memorable birthday?

My birthdays have all blurred together into one event. I can't distinguish one from the other except for my 7th birthday when my sisters gave me a party.

17. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Little League Baseball when one of my children is playing.

18. When is your birthday?

February 23

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?

I'm kind of a 10 o'clock in the morning person. I don't like really early, and I can't stay awake late.

20.What Shoe Size do you wear?

10 medium

21. Pets?

one cat--we'd love a dog, but someone needs to be home during the day to be nice to a dog.

22. Any new and exciting news you' d like to share with us?

Only two more classes of my miserable statistics class!!! I am optimistic that I will actually pass.

23. What did you want to be when you were little?

a scientist or a secretary or a cowboy or mom or ...

24. How are you today?

Sick of being sick--all coughed out.

25. What is your favorite candy?

Chocolate, preferably dark and soft caramel popcorn.

26. What is your favorite flower?

lilacs

27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?

March 22--Spring Equinox

28. What's your full name?

Mrs. BuzzKill--elementary teacher (according to CoolGuy)

29. What are you listening to right now?

a movie that CoolGuy is watching

30. What was the last thing you ate?

Dinner: homemade chicken soup

31. Do you wish on stars?

I wish on birthday candles.

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

burnt Sienna

33. How is the weather right now?

Chilly for the desert: 53 degrees

34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?

My sister

35. Favorite soft drink?

regular, plain Coke

36. Favorite restaurant?

Um...I like quite a few...Aranda's Taqueria, Lotus of Siam, Clark's Landing, anything Indian,

37.. Real hair color?

dark blonde with many silver highlights (I've never colored it.)

38. What was your favorite toy as a child?

My Annie Oakley skirt, vest and six-shooters.

39. Summer or winter?

Absolutely: summer

40. Hugs or kisses?

Hugs from grandchildren, kisses from CoolGuy

41. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate, preferably dark

42. Coffee or tea?

herb tea or hot cocoa

43. Siblings?

5 sisters, 2 brothers

44.When was the last time you cried?

a couple of weeks ago--I was discouraged.

45. What is under your bed?

a sleeping kitty cat

46. What did you do last night?

visitng teaching, cooked dinner, watched t.v. and soaked in the hot tub

47. What are you afraid of ?

Getting sick or hurt with something that I can't fix

48. Sweet or Savory?

Depends...I love salty, but I crave sweet, too.

49. How many keys on your key ring?

five
50. How many years at your current job?

I've been teaching for 15--in this district-- five

51. Favorite day of the week?

Saturday is a special day--it's the day we don't set the alarm...

52. How many towns have you lived in?

nine

53. Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?

extrovert -- to the never-ending annoyance of some in my family because I'm always talking to strangers

No comments: