Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Doh...

Well, I already missed a day and it was only the 2nd of the month. I plead busy, frazzled, exhausted. I had a staff development day yesterday and then there were so many things to do after it finished that I didn't leave the building until 8:30 P.M. That is sick.

But I also don't feel well. I've been monitoring my blood pressure for a couple of weeks because it was too high at a recent doctor visit and it remains high. As a result, I have a teeny, nagging headache and I feel that I don't think well. So, everything is taking longer to do. I'll figure out this stupid blood pressure elevation---not extreme, but mine has been very low all my life, so I don't like it. My fingers are puffy, too, so what's going on? Hmm...medical mysteries to solve.

Anyway, I got home so late and so frazzled that I totally forgot I was intending to blog every day. I'll try to do better the rest of the month. Well, back to school--eleven short hours later.

No comments: