Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In the Nick of Time

I'm posting this with just moments left of November 18 because there hasn't been time earlier. I got up at 6:00, left for school at 7:15. At 8:00 there was an IEP meeting on one of my students. We finished in time for me to pick up my class and start school. I did some homework for my statistics class during my planning. Then I checked some quizes as I ate lunch. At 3:30 I sent my students out the door and hurried to the car to drive to the college for the 4:00 P.M. class.

I left class three hours later and stopped at the grocery store for milk and bread. I got home, checked my e-mail and saw the unwrapped birthday present sitting on my desk. It's for our grandson who is turning seven next week. I realized I forgot to pick up a padded envelope to mail it in, so I went back out to the store and bought one. While I was there, I remembered that I have to bring some pasta salad tomorrow to school because it is my group's turn to sponsor the once-a-month potluck. I decided on ancini-de-pepe, so I wandered around picking up the parts for it.

I got home, made quesdillas for supper, ate them with some tomato soup while watching DVR Jeopardy! Then I put the ancini on to cook, and we watched a DVR of The Good Wife. Then I made the pudding, put the pasta in it and put it in the fridge.

Now I'm going to wrap the gift, and get it ready to mail. Then, I'll get in the hot tub and after that go to bed. In six hours I'll get up and start over. Whew. Just made it. NaBloPoMo.

No comments: