Monday, October 20, 2008

Nervous

I saw me on TV tonight...during the local news the hour before the Millionaire show came on, I am on the promo for the show. (!!) They show a number of the teachers, but I get to talk, too. It's just a clip of the show, but I looked a lot better than I did in the little blurb they showed last week, in which we were treated to my eight double chins---looking down at the monitor through my bifocals caused my old lady neck to be all scrunched up.

We didn't get to watch one another at the taping so I'm seeing the other contestants' performances for the first time as it is broadcast. I watched the first guy tonight, another Las Vegas teacher, who also has appeared on Jeopardy (so you know he is smart...) and he won less than me. He was just stumped by a question that was extremely obscure. I felt bad for him. So, I'm feeling better and better about the amount I won. This is going to very nerve-wracking to watch myself!

No comments: