Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Last Word

One more blog about the game show:
  1. I realize that thousands of viewers were shouting at their t.v. screens in derision: "Van Halen---duh!!!" But I didn't have a television in 1984, and the music I listened to on the stereo was Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, ZZ Top, and Emily Lou Harris.

  2. I'm sure that at least 50 students hollered at me on Friday, "Mrs. [earthsignmama], you should have guessed!! You knew it!!" Well, yes, I've silently (and not so silently) berated my own self about that choice. However, I do not gamble. If I'd had maybe two minutes to think about it, I'd have talked myself into Davy Crockett. But, like Coolguy says: "If you want to feel bad about winning $50,000, then you go right ahead, but I don't want to hear about it anymore." The End.
  3. I really just wish I'd answered that Davy Crockett question mostly to find out what the NEXT question was. Maybe I'd have known the answer! I won the million dollars over and over playing on their website for practice. I know, I know....THE END.

1 comment:

LaRon and jNae said...

Congratulations to you! We enjoyed watching you and cheering for you as you answered each question.