Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Count Down

  • I have lesson plans shaped up.
  • I have all the bird reports finished and gathered up.
  • I have finished gluing the last thing on my classroom walls that was sitting around waiting for that.
  • I have re-organized the crayons/markers/colored pencil holders.
  • I have found a friend to be in charge of recyling plastic bottles at school.
  • I have washed my comforter and dusted my bedroom.
  • I picked up the prescriptions.
  • I have my new cast.
  • I've got the knee-walker.
  • I've booked the hometeachers for a blessing.
Now, I'll finish my ironing, water all the plants once again, so I don't have to think about it for a week, and tomorrow, I'll make sure I write down all my passwords for my substitute. Then, on Friday morning...I'll be ready to do it all again.

Franken-Foot 3--The Left Foot Gets It Again, Only Worse!!

No comments: