Friday, July 15, 2011

Week of Fun!

Just got back from visiting with family in Utah for a few days. There was a bridal shower and we had some fun, and met the new babies born in that last couple of months. I got to show off my Two Shoes--the last time we assembled (at a wedding in March) I was wearing the orthoboot and anticipating the surgery in a few days.

Then, I returned to the desert with two passengers: my granddaughter and grandson--7 (almost 8) and 5 years old. We've planned our whole week:
Notice the main event every day??  (S-Boogie added "jonal writing" after lunch because we're making journals of our fun.  Draw a picture on the top of the page and write about it underneath.)

Then we have several side trips planned, too: 
It's going to be a lot of fun here for the next few days!   We'll add some photos of the pool later.

No comments: