Friday, July 08, 2011

ABC's of Me

I borrowed this from someone's Facebook page, but it looked like fun, so here's more than you ever wanted to know:

A - Age: 58

B - BAD or Good?: at what?? I'm good at writing...I'm bad at eating virtuously.

C - Chore You Hate: cleaning the refridgerator

D - Dog's name: One of our favorite dogs was Jed, but I also loved Annie and Casper...and don't forget Admiral Birdie!

E - Essential Start To Your Day: chocolate milk and toast

F- Favorite color: hmmm...dark green, real red

G - Gold or Silver: Silver hair, gold crowns :)

H - Height: 5"8"

I - Instruments You Play: piano and organ and kazoo

J - Job Title: 4th grade writing teacher; grandma; Sweetie; Mom

K - Kid(s): 2 girls, 3 boys

L - Living Arrangements: live with CoolGuy in Sin City with Queen of KittyCats

N - Nicknames: no one has ever given me a nickname because I spent so much time trying get everyone to just use my entire real name

O - Overnight for fun:  camping at the beach

P - Pet Peeve: mean cranky people

Q - Quote From A Movie: "Hey, a man in a really nice camper is offering to pay us for our music--I say yes!"

R - Right Or Left Handed: Right

S - Scary or Silly: Depends on if you're 9 years old or not...

T - Time You Wake Up: Whenever I want to--it's summer!

U- Underwear: every day!

V - Vegetable You Don't Like: I can't think of a single one...

W - Why You Run Late: I'm reading just one more thing.

X - X-rays You've Had: I can't think of a part of me that hasn't been X-rayed.

Y - Yummy Food You Make: Thai cabbage salad with rice vinegar dressing

Z - Zoo Favorite(s): Okapi and the giant turtles

No comments: