Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Last Class

Tonight, I walked down the stairs after class, and with each step I thought, "Last time I have to walk on these stairs!" I walked across the campus and admired the beautiful trees, and realized that I don't need to walk across that quad any more. I decided to stop off at Seafood City and pick up some shrimp to serve at a celebratory "Last Class" dinner.

I've finished the master's degree. YEAH!! It was the last class tonight. I'm walking in the graduation on Sunday afternoon. (after I play for Sacrament meeting...) YEAH!! I started in  2009 and now I get to graduate. I'm getting a master of science degree in Educational Psychology. It's mostly about research and how to do it and how to be an intelligent consumer. So, I don't know exactly what I'll do with this new cool credential, but I'm so relieved to have achieved it. Ta Da.

2 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

Congrats and blessings to you! Good job.

Melanie said...

Congrats! What a wonderful accomplishment!