Sunday, January 01, 2012

Resolved:

I hereby resolve several things for 2012:

  • to spend less time wearing orthopedic appliances on my feet.
  •  to spend less time attending college classes, less time doing college homework, spending less money on tuition.
  •  to read the newspaper more and textbooks less.
  •  to go home within two hours after my school day is finished instead of staying so late.
  •  to go on a vaction to some place that doesn't have any relatives--I'll go just for the tourist attractions.
  •  to write more thank you notes.
  •  to throw away some of the junk that is sitting on my desk.
  •  to be thankful everyday for something
  • to tell God about that thanks

1 comment:

Debby said...

Those are great resolutions. Hope you are able to accomplish them all. Happy New Year!