Monday, May 23, 2011

It's May 23rd...

...so you know that we're going to talk about Trish!  Happy Birthday to her--this is 57 years since she was born. I decided to just post some photos I have of her as we were growing up. You'll notice that I am also in nearly every one of the pictures, because, hey, we were together nearly all of the time.

Trish is in the red dress and is almost four years old.
 
She called this photo the Hillbilly Shot, but you'll notice that everyone has combed hair.


Aren't we just adorable? Her gorgeous lips and white blonde hair were there from the beginning.


It must be Easter Sunday. That's newborn baby Scott on the left.


Here we are in the basement of the Smoot church at a Daddy-Daughter Date.  We're in front of our tall Dad just a little left of center.


You can see I grew tall sooner than she did. But she caught up finally. I love these groovy dresses. (for real!)


Okay, that's her on the front of the horse---what a patient horse Suzy was, too.


Same horse, same girl---a few years later.  Viva la difference!


Celebrating once again, my Almost-Twin sister, Patricia. AKA "Trish"  --I drive by this street sign every day so I get to remember regularly.

No comments: