Wednesday, January 10, 2007

NOT a Health Food Diet

Did you ever get a food craving? On Monday night I left the gym and there was Der Weinerschnitzel. I love their food. Periodically. Ever since I first ran across DW in San Diego many, many moons ago, I occasionally get a serious need for a hot dog and they have a couple I just love. But on Monday, I successfully resisted the urge to drive through. Instead, I went to the grocery store and bought a pack of Ballpark Franks and a package of buns.

Monday Menu: Two hot dogs, smothered in canned chili and grated cheese; glass of milk

Tuesday Menu: Two hot dogs, covered with grilled [sauteed] red peppers and sliced onions; glass of milk

Wednesday Menu: Two hot dogs, toasted bun layered with alfalfa sprouts, avocado slices and brown mustard; glass of milk

Thursday Menu: stayed tuned!! There are still two hot dogs in the fridge!!

3 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

Ooh, I'm on the edge of my seat.

ugyen said...

Nice Menu... and yea..nice profile as well.. made me go "hahaha" for while!!

skyeJ said...

What I wouldn't give for a hotdog smothered with cheese right now. torture. torture.