Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm An Old Lady Too, But...

...I would never flop myself down in a movie seat next to Someone and whack them with my purse, and then put my drink in the armrest that the Someone clearly has her arm resting on. And then proceed to eat my popcorn in the noisiest, most bag-rustling fashion, CHEWING WITH MY MOUTH OPEN, talking to my companions in a full voice even after the movie started.

So SOMEONE finally got totally fed up and ten minutes into the movie just stood up and apologized profusely to the two gentlemen to the right of her as she climbed over them to another seat so she didn't suddenly have to shout at the person to the left to KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY.

The movie was very lovely after that and was so engrossing that finally Someone rarely noticed the chewing/talking that continued and could be heard from four seats away.

No comments: