Friday, February 22, 2013

Don't Have to Go

When I got home tonight, this catalogue was laying on the counter with the rest of the mail:


CoolGuy walked into the room just as I picked it up exclaiming, "I don't have to use this anymore!!"

He laughed, "When I saw this in the mailbox, I knew you were going to say that!"

I am enrolled in the very last class to finish my degree. It will be finished in May, and I will graduate. I've managed to overcome the bureaucratic obstacles to get all my papers signed and turned in at the graduate office.  It took a couple of hours on Tuesday afternoon, and required hiking back and forth across the campus to hunt down the people whose signatures I needed. But I finally found all of them.

It's looking good, so far. Just a few more weeks to go. Can you tell I'm excited???


1 comment:

Debby said...

Congratulations!