Saturday, June 12, 2010

Time Goes By

I can't believe it's only Friday. Blah. This is incredibly boring. However, enforced laying about is needed because even a little bit of walking soon results in searing pain. I'm going to need to get a different routine, though. Today I watched eight episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress"--about brides looking for their perfect gown. I can't do that anymore. I do spend a lot of time sleeping, however, because of the drugs. I am taking fewer and fewer of them, though.

It was only 80 degrees about 7:30 P.M. It was so balmy and beautiful, I went outside and sat on the patio for a bit. I watched CoolGuy water my geraniums and then I thought I'd totter over to my garden and see if there were some ripe tomatoes. The storm trooper boot does not do grass. I almost fell over. Bad idea. I'll just sit on the chairs and leave the picking to him. It was cloudy and windy here all day. These swooping weather changes are so bizarre. On Tuesday, it was 109 and today it is 80. It's amazing the barometers don't just implode.

No comments: