Thursday, April 05, 2007

Home Again

It was 93 degrees here in my desert home today as I drove around doing errands. Of course, I was in an air-conditioned vehicle and going in and out of air-conditioned buildings. Then I went back home and we grilled a pork loin and ate out on the patio, after dark. It was still 75. Hmmm...in Maryland it 42 degrees. When I was there on Tuesday it was 75. Hmmm....maybe this is an okay place to live after all.

My garden was happy while I was gone. It gets automatically watered since it is strategically located to be in the path of the lawn spigits, so the radishes have gone crazy and the tomatoes have tiny green orbs hiding under several leaves. The spinach and lettuce look great and this afternoon I planted the green bean seeds. It's so exciting to see things growing. I just love to plant seeds and have results!

No comments: