Thursday, March 29, 2007

Time Flies When You're Busy

I haven't taken time to blog for a long time because there have been many other things taking up my time:
  • My brother-in-law died in a car accident on Mar. 20 and that involved taking off three days from work. Which involved hours of lesson plan writing.
  • We traveled to Wyoming to his funeral and spent three days with family visits and a really awesome service presented mainly by his grown grandchildren.
  • I returned to school and two days of a vocabulary teaching workshop which meant two more days of a substitute and more hours of lesson plan writing.

So...I've been spending all my creative energy on lesson plans. I'm leaving on Friday to go to Maryland to see my sons and celebrate one's birthday. I'll also go see the cherry blossoms in D.C. and then come on back to Vegas to rest for a day or two before school starts up again after Spring Break.

No, it doesn't leave much time for breathing slowly. So, I hope to do more blogging when I get a moment. There are several subjects about which I need to do some theraputic writing.

No comments: