Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stupid Feet Gazette Update

In four and a half hours I'm supposed to arrive at the hospital. Guess I'd better go to bed, huh? I finally got everything done at school that I'd hoped to. Mostly. Probably. Oh, well, whatever isn't done will just not get done. By me, at any rate.

An interesting machine was delivered today that pumps cool water through a little system that will be wrapped around my cast to deliver coldness to the injured/healing area. Pretty neato. CoolGuy was here to get all the info on its use. The doctor prescribed it to replace ice-packs. CoolGuy vacuumed for me. He picked up my pain killers. I guess we're set.

Thanks for all your good wishes and prayers. I don't know when I'll feel up to posting here next. But, as soon as I can, you'll be the first to know.

1 comment:

Debby said...

You are in my prayers. I hope all went well with the surgery and hope you have an easy and rapid recovery.