Monday, March 21, 2011

Almost Ready

I turned in my report card comments on time. I've printed off my awards assembly certificates. We cleaned out everyone's folders today of the previous trimester's left over debris. I almost have my substitute notebook filled. Wrote up six weeks worth of leave slips. I got my nails done: left toes red, right toes naked. Scrubbed the kitchen floor, washed the rug.

Now tomorrow at school, I think we'll rearrange the seating to separate all the frenemies for the last months of school. Then, I'll put all the piles from my desk into either the paper recycling bin or a box for later. I'll make sure there are pencils in my reserve box for the new teacher to pass out when needed. I'll gather up all the plastic bottles from their recycling bins and head for home.

I got a call today from a fellow who needed to make an appointment with me to show me how to use the ice machine for post-op. I gave him CoolGuy's phone number. He's coming over tomorrow to show Nurse Attila how to use it. I laughed---ice machine! Partay!! Hmmm...actually it's some type of cooling device to use with a fiberglass cast. I love technology. And Demerol....

No comments: