Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bright Spots

#1 It waited to rain until after our recess time, so all the rowdy students got to go out and run and scream outdoors.

#2  I received the money for a field trip for which I'd written a grant application! This is good so that we can go on the field trip with the students. And it is good because it makes me look competent and pro-active to my principal. It also feels fine to know that other people are willing to help us be great teachers, and donate money to let us go on these terrific field trips.

#3  Again---no felonies were committed by licensed personnel at our school. One day closer to a badly needed time away from each other for teachers and students.

#4 I got compliments from students today about my "cool" boots. I've had these knee length boots for four years, but lately, I've been wearing them with the pants tucked in---very au courant---and all the little fashionistas in 4th and 5th grade admire them. Cool.

No comments: