Thursday, September 02, 2010

A Little Extra Touch

Have you ever eaten Amy's products? I get them quite frequently, and all of them are delicious. One of my favorites is the Indian food. There are several different frozen dinners made with rice and beans and a vegetarian Indian entree. Tonight I had palak paneer. It is creamed spinach with a soft Indian cheese cut into cubes. It really is tasty just microwaved as is. But I like to steam cauliflower and put it on the plate first, then pour over it the spinach and cheese mixture, eating the rice and beans on the side, too. Yummmm ...seriously, if you like cauliflower, this is terrific.

Tonight, I was craving meat, however, so I rummaged around in the freezer and there was a bag of Italian meatballs, with just two left in it. So, I steamed them with the cauliflower, and served two meatballs alongside the palak paneer over the cauliflower. Now you're talking...mmm, mmm, good.

I hope there aren't any food police out there who will come to my house and revoke my purchase rights to Amy's organic, vegetarian tasty meals made with no bioengineered ingredients, and using rBST hormone free milk products, no hidden ingredients, etc. etc.

I like their food. With or without meatballs.

No comments: