Saturday, February 25, 2017

Shopping Tidbits

  • Did you know there are Spam Single Servings in a little foil pouch?
  • I felt guilty picking up a bunch of bananas because the produce man had just finished creating a lovely circle of bananas along the bottom edge of the display area. But...those were the ones I wanted.
  • Why are my favorite lunchbox cookies always on the top shelf and so hard to reach?
  • I stood in line at a "wholesome" store today to buy things, and they have conveniently placed a self-serve bakery/cookie rack right where you have to wait. Cruel.
  • How many versions of lettuce do you want to have to choose from? Let me count...
  • Does anyone else run out of a particular item one day, and then for the next six weeks, every time you're in the store, you nervously pick up one more, just in case. And now I have an over-abundance.
  • QUIT CHANGING MY FAVORITE TOILET PAPER. It was just fine the way it was.
  • How many flavors of coffee creamers exist? Vast, vast amounts. 
  • Must resist buying more tiny tomatoes---eat the ones you have lady.
  • QUIT CHANGING THE CAT'S FAVORITE CAT FOOD. She doesn't adapt well.
  • No, really, I don't want the multi-pack of red peppers. I don't get them eaten fast enough.
  • Tillamook yogurt--I love you.
  • Finally! Chocolate graham crackers are back! They disappeared during December. Every store I went to was out. And the supply people whom I questioned, didn't even know it. Weird.
  • Instead of help out to the car, I wish they'd come to my house and put away all the groceries I bought. That would really be a service!

1 comment:

Rozy Lass said...

Yes, and by coming home to unload the groceries they'd learn how to better pack groceries in the bags in the first place! Great post.