Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Land of Wild Ponies

Many of you may know that large herds of wild horses live in Nevada. But, recently another herd of equines was spotted here in the wilds of our own backyard:


And, they are freshly washed, scrubbed, bleached and combed, waiting to be "adopted" by someone, who will have to undergo a rigorous background check, ie: Are you a grandchild? This adoption will not necessarily be final, but selected ponies may be taken out of state, with the approval of the Bureau of Old Toys Management. We're waiting to hear from all who may have prior claim to said ponies and other interested parties.

2 comments:

FoxyJ said...

Wow--I'm getting excited to come play with them :)

skyeJ said...

I think adoption is a wonderful option. Like any choice out there it comes with benefits and losses. But, I feel like adoption is the right choice for me at this time in my life. :) They would have a much happier life being loved by a little girl than sitting around my shelves being stared at by kitties.