Friday, October 19, 2007

Blaaahg

I realize that I haven't been blogging much lately and one reason is that I experience so much less outrage these days...
  • because I changed schools, I have a much better working environment
  • because I changed schools, my students' lives are more ordinary with fewer bizarre life problems
  • because I changed schools, I don't drive much
  • because I don't drive much I rarely have to deal with the many idiot drivers I formerly experienced
  • because I changed schools, I rarely drive in that very poor part of town and so I don't see trash and graffiti and homeless people on a daily basis
  • because I changed schools I don't have to experience the amazing rudeness of the other head secretary to many of the parents and some of the staff
  • because I changed schools, I don't have high blood pressure
  • because I changed schools I smile a lot more

So, I guess I mostly blogged as a way to whine and moan, huh?

No comments: