Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Ha! Looking at my weather box on the computer I see that everywhere I've ever lived, or my children (in the western hemisphere) are living is FREEZING COLD. Even here in Vegas Baby. But...wait...in Southern Maryland it is warm! What? That's just wrong. Oh well, at least the brothers are not shivering. The rest of the family is.

But of course, if we were in Port Hueneme, the 65 Degree Town, we'd be okay, too. My friend there used to say that it would either get up to 65 or down to 65, but everyday, it would be 65. And in six years---I can validate her remark. Hmmm...California.

1 comment:

skyeJ said...

It is also freezing cold at my house in Morocco. It's probably around sixty degrees during the day, but because I live in a mountain valley, the nights are chilly. My cement box of a house absorbs the cold and holds it in. All day. It is no longer hot enough outside to make me appreciate my "air conditioning". And, my power's been out for the last few days, so my electric space heater isn't doing much. Layers and my down sleeping bag will hopefully suffice until the power reappears as mysteriously as it left. That still won't fix the cement box house problem, but, come June it will turn into a sweltering sauna again for the summer!